Utilising state-of-the-art technology, this process delivers as new levels of cleanliness by removing all soot deposits and oil residues from the diesel particulate filter (DPF).
DPF cleaning offers a lower cost alternative to component replacement. All cleaned DPFs are provided with a detailed inspection report and, although not done on site, are turned around within a couple of days.
- The technology used achieves 98% flow of original new condition
- Extremely cost-effective comapred to an OE replacement
- Minimise vehicle downtown
- Superior longevity, against other cleaning methods, with results of every clean
- DPFs from all types of car can be cleaned.